Bakerella’s pumpkin cake pops called for green
tic-tacs. Though she is the expert and
there’s no way I could come up with even a fraction of her terrific ideas, I thought
maybe I could find a better pumpkin stem that didn’t taste like spearmint…Turns
out, my husband did! We were on the hunt
and our second candy store visit produced this idea:
They even have the “bumpier” look of a pumpkin stem. All you need is green licorice (Apple! Another great fall flavor!):
They even have the “bumpier” look of a pumpkin stem. All you need is green licorice (Apple! Another great fall flavor!):
I brought several dozen Cake Pops to a party Saturday
night, but forgot to take photos of all the happy Cake Pop eaters. Trust me, there were a lot of them. However, I saved a basketful for some more friends
and snapped these pictures last night:
| Mmm cake pops with coffee. Unbelievable. |
Those look so cute! I love the stems.
ReplyDeleteWow! I like your idea too! I was looking for anything green that a 2-3yr old could eat and the Mike & Ike's I saw first, and they are only a dollar at Walmart! Did you add anything to your Candy Melts, or did you even use Candy Melts? That was the first time I used Candy Melts, not almond bark and I hated it! I added shortening to thin it and the CM just weren't workable for me, IDK what I did...
ReplyDelete