I snapped it with my cell phone to MMS to a friend and forgot to take real pictures with a real camera. But before I ask you to excuse the blurriness of the above photo, let me just say that photography in general wasn't my friend that night...I was rushing to get the food on the table while a very hungry husband was
It wasn't the only thing I served - that's just what it looks like. =)
Here is the original recipe (which I reduced for just the 2 of us):
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 t. salt
1/8 t. ground black pepper
6 slices Swiss cheese
4 slices cooked ham
1/2 c. seasoned bread crumbs
1. Preheat
oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 7x11 inch baking dish with
nonstick cooking spray.
2. Pound
chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Sprinkle
each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slice
and 1 ham slice on top of each breast. Roll up each breast, and secure with a
toothpick. Place in baking dish, and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs.
4. Bake
for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven, and
place 1/2 cheese slice on top of each breast. Return to oven for 3 to 5
minutes, or until cheese has melted. Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.

it doesnt look look like romantic but looking like definetly delicious;)
ReplyDeleteI hope your hubby appreciated the romantic evening and the delicious food :) I wish there was more time in the day to do that for mine!
ReplyDeleteKristin - he was a great sport. :) He may think I'm a little crazy, but he definitely appreciates good food haha.
ReplyDelete