I’ve had this recipe as a serious favorite ever since the
first time I used it. I acquired it
while living in Peru and apologize ahead of time to whoever gave it to me. I do not remember who you are!
The struggle to actually get this online was mostly due
to the fact that I keep forgetting to take pictures, among other things. But I definitely solved that this past
Christmas.
It’s a very easy recipe but does take a bit of time to go
through all the steps:
Making the dough, rolling the dough...
Cutting the dough, buttering the dough...
Rolling the dough...
Freezing the dough...
Eventually, defrosting the dough, letting dough rise, and baking the dough...
Bundling the dough up and bringing to big Christmas
dinner!
For the full recipe, click here.
And prepare your mouths for buttery heaven.
Amazing idea! I can almost smell the rolls:)) Yum!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sandra! Every time I look at one of these pictures I can smell them, too. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that you can freeze these and bake them later! PRINT! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteDee-licious! Butter is one of my top life loves. Yep, along with heavy cream . . . I wonder what that means for my body as I get older and my metabolism slows down? Hmmm, best not to think about it too much. =)
ReplyDeletelove the freezing idea. what a time saver.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing.
hope you're having a wonderful day
what perfect looking crescent rolls - nice job!
ReplyDeleteThe rolls look soooo pretty!! Great job in rolling the dough, you make it look so easy. I would probably stuff it up, hehe. And i totally know what you mean by forgetting to take pictures, etc. I am still "thinking" of a recipe I don't have pictures of. Gets quite annoying after a while. Haha.
ReplyDelete