Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweet & Sour Chicken

I've been trying to get this short post up for days!  Sometimes I still marvel at the impossibility of not being busy in this country.  I have commitments, appointments, meetings, and non-stop activity every day, goodness...
Anyway!  This is a very good and easy recipe that does not take much prep work.  I used this sweet-and-sour sauce, but I'm not sure it was my favorite.
It was definitely good enough that I'm going to try this recipe again one day, but I'll try it with a new sauce.
Click here for the recipe.

P.S. Since I discovered how to create printable recipes, I've been trying to compile them under a new tab up on the top menu of this blog.  It will be going public very soon!

3 comments:

  1. mmmm that bowl looks really good...ready to eat! :)
    Sweet & Sour Chicken does depend a lot on a good quality sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy....it looks like it zips together quite quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite asian dishes to eat. But you know, I've never actually made it at home myself. I really need to give it a try! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!