Monday, May 23, 2011

Back & Fruity


I’m back, I’m back, I’m baaaack.

Oh, Drinkwater Kitchen blog, I have thought about you often.  It’s been one humdinger of a few months, and I’m glad to be back.

I’ve been out of country/town for almost the whole month of May and definitely have some fun foreign photos for you all!

Let’s start out short and sweet.  The first place I went to this month was Colombia [for work].  I came across this fruit that I’d never seen before, even when living in Peru with all their hundreds of different fruits.

It didn’t have a very powerful taste, very mellow, and you could eat the seeds.  Can anyone name it??

3 comments:

  1. pitayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! yellow dragon fruit.

    what do I win? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea but it looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yep, it's Pitaya. You win because I actually truly didn't know and wanted to find out. :) Thanks for helping me!! Shout-out coming on facebook momentarily... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!