On the right of the platter, please let me point out one of Mike's very few wedding-day requests....sausage bacon wraps. My first reaction was "no way." The thought grossed me out a little, but really...why not? Cindi did a terrific job at making them presentable and everyone loved them!
Here is Mike after his first mouth-watering bite of his dream wedding food. :)
Oh, and we can't forget the cake. :) Market of Choice made this one.
Photography by Ira Petersen.




I love your dress! Especially the cap sleeves. =)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I (obviously) loved it, too. :)
ReplyDeleteI was just looking at your blog and am definitely going to peruse it more. I really like the photography section and am going to use some of your tips! Thanks!
What are the other food items next to the bacon wrapped sausage? Looks like tomato/mozzerella, maybe? Stabbed into a head of lettuce?
ReplyDeleteI honestly can't remember exactly...but I'd say your guess is right. :)
ReplyDelete