Thanks to my husband who completely repaired the greenhouse that was taken over by ivy and also was missing a piece of the wall, we now can began much earlier.
It's very cool as far as the
Anyway, I hope that I am at least semi-successful at this whole green thumb business and that you'll have more updates as we progress. I'm looking forward to planting a few more "early Spring" veggies next weekend, but for now, I can enjoy my two new blueberry plants and my not-yet-visible peppers and peas!
Have a great rest of your weekend, everyone.
Love it! I'm planning to try my hand at growing a few herbs and veggies this year. I only wish I had a greenhouse like yours! :)
ReplyDeleteI cant wait for spring and to get my hands dirty in the garden. You are so lucky to have a greenhouse. Enjoy it as much as you can.
ReplyDelete