Tuesday, February 22, 2011

HEARTY Chicken Pot Pie

I just realized something silly.  I made this 4 or 5 days before Valentine's Day and cut a heart out of the top for fun.  As I dug up the recipe to share with you guys, I realized what it was called...
Oh, how clever I accidentally was.

Mike can never resist trying Sriracha on everything.  We more affectionately call it Rooster.

On a side note, I started a Twitter account a while ago and keep forgetting to tell you.  If you're into that sort of thing, check it out and follow me!

Click here for printable recipe.

5 comments:

  1. Haha - very cute! I love it. This is comfort food to the max and I just can't resist it. And now I'm going to have to call Sriracha - rooster. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! I love pot pie and the heart just makes it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I like your pet name "Rooster!" lol - Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was probably a couple years before I realized Rooster sauce was even called Sriracha! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best comfort foods! And that is so pretty - I love the heart in the middle!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!